Monday 2 June 2014

50 Things in My Room

Hello everyone!

A couple of days ago I made and uploaded my first ever YouTube video - very exciting! I'm quite a large fan of YouTube and watch many different vloggers such as Zoella, Tanya Burr and Sprinkle of Glitter (I've linked their YouTube channels so you can have a look at them).

The video is called '50 Things in My Room'. I've seen several versions of this from different YouTube channels and decided to give it a go myself. It's really a short video where I show you 50 different items in my room - a little random, but perhaps it will give you some inspiration for your own room or even tell you a little about myself and my style...

 
I hope that you enjoy watching it! Sorry the camera and lighting quality isn't very good - I have very basic filming equipment! Let me know what you think and don't forget to subscribe for more videos.

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment