Monday 25 February 2013

Shepton Mallet Flea Market

Hello everyone!

It feels so long ago that I did my last post. Sorry about that!

Yesterday, I went to the Shepton Mallet flea market with Mum. I absolutely love flea markets as you can find little treasures everywhere that you can either keep as they are or make into something new! Unfortunately, because it was so cold (and partly because I was enjoying myself so much...) I didn't take any photos there - but next time I will try to!

Instead I took a picture of some fabric that I got from a really pretty little stall, all for £2! What a bargain!

My lovely fabric!
There were so many gorgeous stalls - selling things from old suitcases and vintage mannequins to antique furniture and old maps. It is huge and took us about three hours to go round the place - although it was so chilly that some stall-holders packed up early.

I would really recommend all you vintage-lovers to go to this fabulous flea market - you never know what you will find! The next market is Sunday 31st March...

Helen xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment