Friday 23 May 2014

Long Time No See...

Blimey. It has been a while. But I'm back - and with tonnes of ideas for Sew Lily Rose so I hope it was worth the wait!

But where have I been, I hear you ask. Well... not far. Not far at all in fact - I have no exciting holiday to speak of, no crazy adventure in which I scaled tall mountains and jumped out of planes at terrifying heights. Nope. The only mountains I have encountered are mountains of coursework and revision notes. I have been at home, working hard towards A-levels. Thrilling.

I've finished now, however (yay!) so now I have lots of free time - a lot of which that I want to devote to this blog in the hope that it will be more productive than catching up with all the Neighbours episodes that I have missed over the last few weeks or watching too many YouTube vlogs...

One idea that I've had is to do more everyday chatty posts - chatting about what I've been up to, if I've been anywhere nice, any lifestyle-y things that I want to share with you guys. Obviously that will be on top of the usual crafty posts, but it will just be something extra for you to enjoy. I aim to blog at LEAST once a week - even if it's a small catch-up or quick make - but it will mean that you will have a little something every week to enjoy.

On Sunday I'm doing a 'How To...' post - so watch out for that! It is small, simple but I have to admit, I am a little crazy for them!

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment