Sunday 31 March 2013

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone!

I hope you have all had a lovely Easter - and to those in the UK who have had some really horrible weather, I hope it hasn't ruined your day!

 
I have had a really nice day today - very relaxing. I woke up (fairly late, I have to admit) to a bright, sunny morning.


 My mum made a very tasty Mary Berry Easter cake with eleven balls of marzipan for the eleven disciples, and a handful of mini eggs on the top. Yum!
 

We also had an Easter egg hunt - something we have done for the last few years (I always end up trying to find the last egg that no one else can find - usually because Mum can't remember where she put it!).

 
Well, that's all for now. Please feel free to tell me what you have been up to this weekend - do you have any traditions that take place each Easter?

Enjoy your chocolate!

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment